The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Deliberately? Ack!

----

Are the Q and + common additions now too?
Usually deliberate, yeah. Until you call them on it, and then it's "oh woopsie-daisy, I totally forgot, there are just so many letters to keep track of these days, seems like these people keep adding more every week, heh heh."

But I'm close to a lot of LGBT+ people, so I might be overreacting. It's a sensitive topic for me.

The convention at my workplace is LGBT+ for shorthand, and LGBTQIA+ for formal.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I'm starting to worry. That's two threads where (IMHO) I eviscerated your "logic", and you just stopped posting in them. I hope you are ok! (Even if it means you will have comebacks in those threads soon).

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Clearly, you've never met me before... :cool:

Maybe that person is off getting drunk and revaluating their life choices... (One can hope.)
The small number of people from here I've interacted with elsewhere ... at a minimum are not pervy all the time. The people here I haven't interacted with, I wouldn't know well enough to say they're pervy at all (though one can play some percentages ...).

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm starting to worry. That's two threads where (IMHO) I eviscerated your "logic", and you just stopped posting in them. I hope you are ok! (Even if it means you will have comebacks in those threads soon).

Well, gee, you expect people to have a positive perception of evisceration? Do you figure the evisceration... felt good, to them?

Remove ads