• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

In the next stage of capital, investment will no longer be associated with return. Kickstarter will replace the new york stock exhange. When you support a company, you will get an NFT, proof of which you can then share on twitter. Sharing NFTs in such a manner will become the next, and final, form of human sociality. Plushies will still be a stretch goal, however.

61wa1l.jpg

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
In the next stage of capital, investment will no longer be associated with return. Kickstarter will replace the new york stock exhange. When you support a company, you will get an NFT, proof of which you can then share on twitter. Sharing NFTs in such a manner will become the next, and final, form of human sociality. Plushies will still be a stretch goal, however.

Formless Void, State of Confusion, January 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Snarf Zagyg, a semi-sentient division of The Walt Disney Company, Inc. (NYSE: DIS), is proud to announce that Snarf Zagyg and all of his comments, threads, and occasional animated gifs, will now be moving to blockchain.

"Whenever I'm writing comments to annoy my follow RPGers, I think to myself, 'Self, how can I combine my twin loves of angering the blood of others and leveraging acronyms and concepts that I don't understand in order to monetize them?' And that's when I knew I had to move a blockchain-based solution for my comments with additional, monetized NFTs that will provide exclusive links to past comments on such diverse topics as, 'Bards- they're terrible,' and 'Bards- should they be dead or deader?'" said Snarf Zagyg, an actual person with real thoughts and totally not the unholy Frankenstein creation that emerged when The Walt Disney Company created too many nested LLCs and SPEs and somehow, one of them became sentient and started posting on the internet.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
The thread was locked right out of the gate? I've never seen that before. It's for the best, though. Because yes...obviously.

I work for a multinational consulting company, and our workplace badges have been doing that since 2006.

Last edited:

Remove ads