The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Scribe

Legend
"All your content must meet with my personal approval before I will allow it to exist. I do this as a public service to you. You should be grateful I actively stop you from producing things I personally don't like."

Ugh.

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

In other news.

If one quotes a person, and blocks them, and they cant even be bothered after being blocked to log out and look, know this.

You take yourself far too seriously.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I was once asked, in all seriousness, what kind of dressing I would like for my Caesar salad.

I just stared at the server.
I still love this one time I went to Dunkin Donuts:

Me: I'd like the hash browns, please.
Her: How many would you like?
Me: Uh, one order, please.
Her: No, how many hash browns?
Me: ... How many come in an order?
Her: Six.
Me: ... Then I would like six hash browns, please.

I mean, you serve coffee, you should be more awake than I am...

Random thought today-

What was up with quicksand in the 80s? Or in general?

Quicksand was so prevalent in so much media, that I was reasonably certain that I would get killed by some rogue quicksand late one evening.

Did we finally solve the quicksand epidemic???

People discovered that inviting your boss over to dinner had the inexplicable side effect of preventing random quicksand. Unfortunately, every time someone had to host dinner for their boss, a different type of wacky hi-jinks would ensue.

Luckily, new technology was then discovered that proved swapping out one member of your social group with an animal was a good way to prevent your boss from coming over to dinner.

Then, we just used ancient Native American burial grounds to ward off the unwanted animals that became part of the social group.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Random thought today-

What was up with quicksand in the 80s? Or in general?

Quicksand was so prevalent in so much media, that I was reasonably certain that I would get killed by some rogue quicksand late one evening.

Did we finally solve the quicksand epidemic??
Maybe this happened?

Remove ads