• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I was joking earlier, but if anybody is in Niagara Falls, I highly recommend Queen Victoria Place Restaurant. My wife is a French fry aficionado, and is highly critical of most restaurants' fry offerings. The fries at QVPR might be the best she has ever had, anywhere. They were done so well, we had leftovers we took back to the hotel room. I had them five hours later and they were still crispy!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I like mustard on fries too, but it's better on hamburgers or in tuna fish.
Dijon!
200.gif

Hussar

Legend
Wow.

Rarely have I watched someone so spectacularly enter and exit a room.

That takes some work.

I just wonder whose sock puppet you were.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Confession time: If you don't have an custom avatar, so it is just the first letter of your handle in a colored circle, chances are I will conflate you with other posters who have the same first letter in their handle. For example, it took me forever to realize that Reynard and Retreater are not the same person. Heck, sometimes the avatars could be different and it still doesn't matter like I always have to remind myself who is Clever Nickname and who is Charlaquin, and so forth.

Sorry, it is like the internet forum equivalent of face blindness.

Last edited:

Remove ads