The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Zardnaar

Legend
Interesting. I make my own (grind the beans, Fewmch Press, the whole deal), because that's how you get real quality, bit I also live in an area with quality coffeeshops abounding.

Absolutely I'm sure there's some good coffee. I've heard mixed things about US milk used in the coffee, my friend drank his black.

We also do a double shst standard here from a cafe, if you ask for double shot you get 4, triple shot is 6.

Starbucks is crap, and they kinda failed in Aussie. Turkish is popular fast food here try one of their coffees;).

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Absolutely I'm sure there's some good coffee. I've heard mixed things about US milk used in the coffee, my friend drank his black.

We also do a double shst standard here from a cafe, if you ask for double shot you get 4, triple shot is 6.

Starbucks is crap, and they kinda failed in Aussie. Turkish is popular fast food here try one of their coffees;).
Yeah, Starbucks is weak. Convenient here, though, because they are everywhere. There's a regional drive thru only chain, Caffino, which is awesome. Roast their beans in the little shop and make it fresh.

Oi. I love so very many things with soy. Including edamame and tofu.

I have a mild coconut and coffee allergy.

Coconut cuts my mouth up, somehow.
Coffee, hours later, makes my stomach try and tear its way out of me.

The coconut thing is easy, if I bit it and it hurt after just a little bit of chewing I stop.

The coffee one is bad, I like coffee, for a while I’d drink some and be like “oh! I’m OK” then hours later the claws come out. Usually when I’m trying to sleep. Hopefully I won’t do that again. But coffee is soooo gooood.
Hey someone else with a coconut allergy. Mine is a little more serious, I get hives. The big problem is most soap and shampoo is made with coconut oil. I found out my dandruff shampoo was actually causing my dandruff. I have about 3 soaps I can use now and am washing my hair with Dawn dishwashing liquid. :(

At least I'm not my sister she has eat coconut and die allergies.

Huh. Weird. I'm pretty far from a coffee snob; I make myself a black coffee in the morning but it's usually an affordable decent medium roast like Gevalia or Equal Exchange. Starbucks has always seemed to over-roast most of their stuff for my tastes. Not my thing, but I get that many people like it. The Pike Place has always been fine, IME, but I only get it once or twice a year, really.
Over-roast. I love how diplomatic you make it sound.... They burn it. lol

I had the chance to try some about 15 or 20 years ago, and, oh my!

It. was. amazing.
<SNIP>
Fun fact modern tomato seeds are a genetic anomaly. Used to, the outside coating would keep the seeds inert and had to be eaten by birds whose digestive systems would erode it so the seeds could germinate. There are still a few seeds like that but rarer every year.

Remove ads