The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Breaking Bad Pizza GIF

Honestly, the pizza thing around here feels like this at this point.

I really hope that was NYC Pizza... otherwise it should be a crime ;-)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
And so, Pizza demonstrates to us the weaknesses of the game system. There should be some organized series of rolls we can make to determine the best. Instead, because we're stuck with @Snarf Zagyg as DM we're also stuck with only being able to find that paper-platish pizza is the best unless it has pineapple on it, because he get's to set the difficulty level arbitrarily where-ever he wants or to declare auto-failures. Pizza 6e cannot get here soon enough!

(Do we all agree on the three pillars though? Dough, Sauce, and Cheese? )

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
And so, Pizza demonstrates to us the weaknesses of the game system. There should be some organized series of rolls we can make to determine the best. Instead, because we're stuck with @Snarf Zagyg as DM we're also stuck with only being able to find that paper-platish pizza is the best unless it has pineapple on it, because he get's to set the difficulty level arbitrarily where-ever he wants or to declare auto-failures. Pizza 6e cannot get here soon enough!

(Do we all agree on the three pillars though? Dough, Sauce, and Cheese? )

No.

Pizza is the ultimate FKR system.

You tell me why you think something is pizza.

And then I, the neutral, impartial, and all-knowing referee, explain to you the nature of your so-called pizza within the game-world.

WeeGloriousFrog-max-1mb.gif

Remove ads