The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
So, I should start it?

What if Warlords and Psionicists were allowed... but only as halflings and gnomes, with preset ASIs, and they had to like pineapple?

90% of Pizza is in the <pick one, cheese, crust, sauce> ?
How about, "do you care about your pizza's alignment? Can pizza have a code?"

Ryujin

Legend
How pizza got a guy perpetually uninvited to gaming night:

The six of us started discussing what we wanted on a pizza. Guy #6 wanders off, at one point, and orders without telling us. He orders a medium (6 slice) pizza from his favourite fancy place, then tells us all to pay up, without telling us the size of the pizza. Six healthy 30-something gamers aren't going to get by with a single piece each, so we ordered two large pizzas from an OK chain place. Of course he was out, because he had already eaten. The two large pizzas cost roughly the same as the one medium. Haven't seen that guy in more than 20 years now and no, it wasn't even his house.

Last edited:

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
How about, "do you care about your pizza's alignment? Can pizza have a code?"

A. If your pizza is topped with Orc sausage, does it always have the same alignment regardless of what other toppings are on the pizza?

B. If your pizza if topped with Orc sausage, are you evil if you eat it, or evil if you don't eat it?

C. What if your pizza is topped with Orc ... VEAL?

Last edited:

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I kind of want videos of each poster in < thread X > actually doing < Y >. Because I have the impression that a bunch of them would be sitting there with eyes rolling and looks of disgust while they did it. Seeing that they weren't would help me take the whole thing more seriously.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Ok, so I know I was downvoting Poutine the other day, but actual folks are protesting a French restaurant in Quebec because of it. These folks think that Poutine was named after Putin. You can't make this stuff up.

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Last edited:

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Ok, so I know I was downvoting Poutine the other day, but actual folks are protesting a French restaurant in Quebec because of it. These folks think that Poutine was named after Putin. You can't make this stuff up.

Star Trek Reaction GIF
They should just rename them "freedom fries". That worked so well here in the US, once upon a time.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Ok, so I know I was downvoting Poutine the other day, but actual folks are protesting a French restaurant in Quebec because of it. These folks think that Poutine was named after Putin. You can make this stuff up.

Could be worse ...

If you're blue, and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where a dictator sits? Putin on the ritz

No more buttery crackers for me.

Remove ads