• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Dogs are only slightly more discerning than goats in their dietary choices.

Things my wife has had to surgically remove from the stomachs of dogs: Linoleum. Charcoal briquettes. Wood. Rocks. Socks. Clocks (well, okay, a wristwatch). A deflated, but otherwise intact, soccer ball.

And, there have been a few things that needed to be removed non-surgically. Those happen on what we might call, "Dog Butt Surprise Day".

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Lets be honest....cat farts smell like whatever food they eat. Dogs are only slightly more discerning than goats in their dietary choices. Their farts are akin to Military grade biological weapons. 🐕🤢
My folks have a mutt, still less than a year old. She'll come into the room, fart audibly, then walk back out, stopping just long enough to look back coyly over her shoulder.
She's quite the flirt.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Things my wife has had to surgically remove from the stomachs of dogs: Linoleum. Charcoal briquettes. Wood. Rocks. Socks. Clocks (well, okay, a wristwatch). A deflated, but otherwise intact, soccer ball.

A friend of mine's dog was in for surgery to remove a squeaky toy he'd eaten. When he was back home and ostensibly recovering he continued to have signs that something was wrong. They brought him back. They found out he had managed to somehow get and eat a ball of surgical gloves while at the vet so they had to open him up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads