The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Egg like scrambled on a breakfast pizza (with plenty of hot sauce)? Yes. Egg like hard boiled and just slapped on there? No.

Retreater

Legend
I don't really know where to place this, so I'll just place it here. I might turn it into a thread later.
Regarding "bad magic" in our world, I was writing a novel with the elevator pitch of "American Harry Potter." It focused on how magic would be completely abused by corporate interests and limited to the soulless enterprise of the elite. The "Chosen One" was killed by the dean in the prologue after the dean planted false prophecy to encourage the youth to rise against him.
It was a very pessimistic read, which shouldn't surprise anyone here.

Ryujin

Legend
Regarding "bad magic" in our world, I was writing a novel with the elevator pitch of "American Harry Potter." It focused on how magic would be completely abused by corporate interests and limited to the soulless enterprise of the elite. The "Chosen One" was killed by the dean in the prologue after the dean planted false prophecy to encourage the youth to rise against him.
It was a very pessimistic read, which shouldn't surprise anyone here.
Have you seen any of the web series "Strowlers"? In it, hunting down and either controlling, or wiping out the power of magic capable people is a government thing.

EDIT - Here's a link to the "World Bible", that has a quick synopsis.

Remove ads