The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I have pineapple on my pepperoni pizza. Does that make it pepperoni pizza, or pineapple pizza?

I mean sure, if we're allowing heartbreaker or heavily home-brewed pizzas. But then how are we supposed to have a discussion using the well established pizza terminology and genres?

Last edited:

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Is this another one of those if it cant be 100% agreed upon by the internet it simply cant be discussed things?
I refuse to admit to that, and if that's too much for you to take with your tuna pizza, then I don't know what we're doing here!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Given how much they seemingly feel the need to jump into every conversation about pepperoni pizza, I hypothesize that almost no one actually enjoys pineapple pizza. They just enjoy not enjoying pepperoni pizza, and pineapple is the sunk cost their psyche uses to justify all the time they spend jousting with pepperoni on the interwebs.

(You might think pepperoni and pineapple are reversible there, except for the fact that most pepperoni lovers have never thought of pineapple on pizza and seem just fine with that - until a pineapple proselytizer gets them, and then they're still mostly fine with it).
The last time I ordered pizza, it had pineapple, jalapeno peppers, and bacon on it. Since I was the only one here eating it, and I didn't share any testimony or photos of my purchase online, I really didn't have anything to justify, to anyone. I ordered it because that's what sounded good. (shrug) No politics, no psychology, no social pressure...just a deep and abiding love of tangy, fruity flavors married with savory meat. I'm one of the folks who enjoys applesauce on pork chops. We enjoy a squeeze of lime on our chicken tacos, too. We love a marmalade glaze on roasted duck, mint sauce on roasted lamb and yes, we enjoy pineapple on pizza.

There are more of us out here than you think. We are your neighbor, your best friend from high school, your children, your employees.

We are Legion.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
The last time I ordered pizza, it had pineapple, jalapeno peppers, and bacon on it. Since I was the only one here eating it, and I didn't share any testimony or photos of my purchase online, I really didn't have anything to justify, to anyone. I ordered it because that's what sounded good. (shrug) No politics, no psychology, no social pressure...just a deep and abiding love of tangy, fruity flavors married with savory meat. I'm one of the folks who enjoys applesauce on pork chops. We enjoy a squeeze of lime on our chicken tacos, too. We love a marmalade glaze on roasted duck, mint sauce on roasted lamb and yes, we enjoy pineapple on pizza.

There are more of us out here than you think. We are your neighbor, your best friend from high school, your children, your employees.

We are Legion.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Pineapple.

It’s like saying “My party has one bard. What does that make my party?”

Terrible.
1651965358378.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases