The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

payn

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Also, the bard. My parties are terrible until the bourbon is half gone.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Also, the bard. My parties are terrible until the bourbon is half gone.
Waiting for the game I'm a cleric/bard in to restart. Might only be the second bard I've ever played though.

If it's a beer called Photon Sphere instead of bourbon should it be for an outer space game? What is the sci-fi bar equivalent?

Will the replicators on the enterprise make pineapple pizza, or does that violate one of the directives or laws of robotics or something?

from Cyberpunk 2077
9j6jwyxjz0561.jpg

Hussar

Legend
What's everyone's opinion of corn and/or egg on pizza?

Gotta admit, both of those came as rather a shock. Never minding mochi pizza (rice cake - it's actually not too bad), and some of the weirder abominations of nature that I get in Japan.

By comparison, pineapple is pretty tame. And, @CleverNickName - that pizza sounds really, really good.

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him

Gotta admit, both of those came as rather a shock. Never minding mochi pizza (rice cake - it's actually not too bad), and some of the weirder abominations of nature that I get in Japan.

By comparison, pineapple is pretty tame. And, @CleverNickName - that pizza sounds really, really good.
Both are good, in my experience: the kind if place that is bold enough to offer those knows what they are doing.

My wife has made egg pizza at home, and it is dooooooooooopeee.

payn

I don't believe in the no-win scenario

Cant knock it until I rock it, Tho, I am super picky about egg.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter

Pizza place I worked at in the late 80s/early 90s had a slice of the day with egg on it - Denver Omelette. It was pretty good. (A bit better than the cheeseburger one with a pickle slice and ketchup added at the end iirc,, quite a bit better than the taco one with corn chips, and presumably a lot better than the teriyaki one we never sold one of).

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"Some might pick a word that had a positive or neutral connotation for things like your multi-topping pizza, like multi-flavored or synergistic, but instead in our sacred classification system it is formally an abomination. Just keep in mind that the blessed system doesn't mean abomination to have a negative connotation like it would in a non-technical pizza parlor discussion. (Also, we find your topping choice to be sub-par and succeed at nothing very well. But still, it's fine and we might nibble a bite now and then to stay in touch with the more common persons). "

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads