The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I SO MISS BUFFALO WINGS!!!!! You'd think in a country where they have literal chicken wing restaurants you'd be able to get a plate of hot wings and a pitcher of beer. But noooooo. You have to have your chicken wing on a skewer for about 2 bucks a pop and you can only have it with salt on the wings.

Sometimes I really hate this country.
You know, you can solve this problem with a bottle of hot sauce and some melted butter.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Only if they're cooked in dirty oil, friend
i feel sick flu GIF

R_J_K75

Legend
But noooooo. You have to have your chicken wing on a skewer for about 2 bucks a pop and you can only have it with salt on the wings.
I feel so bad for you. I don't even know what you described is, sure arent chicken wings.
You know, you can solve this problem with a bottle of hot sauce and some melted butter.
People here swear by Franks RedHot and butter and their own blend of other spices. Some, most are pretty underwhelming but a few spots are actually really unique while still being Buffalo Wings. One place which is now closed had great wings and no one could figure out what the one spice was that made them taste like they did. Even people that worked there didnt know the recipe, but suspected it was nutmeg or cinnamon, or both. But yeah its really easy to make your own hot wing sauce.
Over a grill maybe, the deep fried ones are nasty.
We've smoked them and they came out good but they take along time, never straight up grilled them though. I could see them sticking and getting mutilated if you arent careful.
Only if they're cooked in dirty oil, friend
I either bake mine in the oven or my air fryer. Except last time about 2 weeks ago I made some in the air fryer oven drunk I pulled out the rack just a bit to far and it tipped over just enough to dump them all over the floor. I was mad. I learned my lesson last time I deep fried wings in my dutch oven, again drunk, came out great, but I woke up the next morning covered in tiny grease splatter burns. Never cook anything in grease without a shirt on. :ROFLMAO:

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
We've smoked them (poppers) and they came out good but they take along time, never straight up grilled them though. I could see them sticking and getting mutilated if you arent careful.
I've used some cedar planks and/or top rack in a grill. Sticking and burning is a real struggle.
I either bake mine in the oven or my air fryer. Except last time about 2 weeks ago I made some in the air fryer oven drunk I pulled out the rack just a bit to far and it tipped over just enough to dump them all over the floor. I was mad. I learned my lesson last time I deep fried wings in my dutch oven, again drunk, came out great, but I woke up the next morning covered in tiny grease splatter burns. Never cook anything in grease without a shirt on. :ROFLMAO:
Hmm, Dutch oven and/or air fryer sounds like a winning idea.

Remove ads