The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
What if this game is an RPG from the 90s? We need a way to make Tigger grim and edgy. Like a Tim Bradstreet VtM painting but Tigger.
In the 90s, Tabaxi from the Fiend Folio were edgy.
1e_FF_Tabaxi.jpg

R_J_K75

Legend
Depends on who's making the wings.
Wings in that picture look pretty good, bleu cheese especially.

I almost choked to death making wing sauce a few years back. It was a concoction of butter, Franks hot sauce, tobasco, sriracha, chili powder, red pepper flakes. paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. While I was cooking it, it atomized into the air and almost killed me. I shut the stove off, ran out of the house and ate them when the kitchen cleared out and I could breathe again. Don't get me wrong they were hot but ironically not so hot I couldn't eat them.

Ever in Buffalo and want great wings, forget Anchor Bar, forget Duffs, Nine-Eleven Tavern has the best wings hands down. It's a dive bar, they have weird hours, on a busy night there's a 1-2 hour wait for food and bathroom looks terrifyingly like Jason Voorhees' hovel, but it's well worth it.

The Nine-Eleven Tavern
11 Bloomfield Ave, Buffalo, NY 14220
(716) 825-9939

Hussar

Legend
I SO MISS BUFFALO WINGS!!!!! You'd think in a country where they have literal chicken wing restaurants you'd be able to get a plate of hot wings and a pitcher of beer. But noooooo. You have to have your chicken wing on a skewer for about 2 bucks a pop and you can only have it with salt on the wings.

Sometimes I really hate this country.

Remove ads