• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
What if this game is an RPG from the 90s? We need a way to make Tigger grim and edgy. Like a Tim Bradstreet VtM painting but Tigger.
In the 90s, Tabaxi from the Fiend Folio were edgy.
1e_FF_Tabaxi.jpg

R_J_K75

Legend
Depends on who's making the wings.
Wings in that picture look pretty good, bleu cheese especially.

I almost choked to death making wing sauce a few years back. It was a concoction of butter, Franks hot sauce, tobasco, sriracha, chili powder, red pepper flakes. paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. While I was cooking it, it atomized into the air and almost killed me. I shut the stove off, ran out of the house and ate them when the kitchen cleared out and I could breathe again. Don't get me wrong they were hot but ironically not so hot I couldn't eat them.

Ever in Buffalo and want great wings, forget Anchor Bar, forget Duffs, Nine-Eleven Tavern has the best wings hands down. It's a dive bar, they have weird hours, on a busy night there's a 1-2 hour wait for food and bathroom looks terrifyingly like Jason Voorhees' hovel, but it's well worth it.

The Nine-Eleven Tavern
11 Bloomfield Ave, Buffalo, NY 14220
(716) 825-9939

Hussar

Legend
I SO MISS BUFFALO WINGS!!!!! You'd think in a country where they have literal chicken wing restaurants you'd be able to get a plate of hot wings and a pitcher of beer. But noooooo. You have to have your chicken wing on a skewer for about 2 bucks a pop and you can only have it with salt on the wings.

Sometimes I really hate this country.

Remove ads