• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Window rattler?
summer ac GIF by Dan Blaushild

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Unpopular opinion: I hate summer.

Sweltering heat, smothering humidity.
Pollen and poison ivy.
Choose: a head-to-toe sunburn, or a head-to-toe coating of greasy foul-smelling sunscreen.
Mosquitoes and ticks and chiggars and other blood-sucking abominations that literally get under my skin.
Wildfires and diminished air quiality.
Sleepless nights spent tossing around on sweaty bedsheets. And not in the fun way.
Crowded beaches. Traffic jams.
Noisy neighbors made even noisier by open windows.

Ugh. Is it Halloween yet?

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Wow, I'm sorry, guys. Where I am it's something like 65°F right now.
We're at a nice, comfortable 75F at the moment, but we've been getting these weird spikes. I was hoping to be able to leave the windows open for weeks longer, for the fresh air, but when those waves hit it becomes oppressive.

Ryujin

Legend
Unpopular opinion:
I hate summer.

Sweltering heat, smothering humidity.
Pollen and poison ivy.
Choose: a head-to-toe sunburn, or a head-to-toe coating of greasy foul-smelling sunscreen.
Mosquitoes and ticks and chiggars and other blood-sucking abominations that literally get under my skin.
Wildfires and diminished air quiality.
Sleepless nights spent tossing around on sweaty bedsheets. And not in the fun way.
Crowded beaches. Traffic jams.
Noisy neighbors made even noisier by open windows.

Ugh. Is it Halloween yet?
This works well for my pasty white British Isles pallor and isn't overly greasy. Costs a bunch though.

Attachments

• 999999-62600953674.jpg
    999999-62600953674.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 35

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I've lived over half my life on the coast of Northern California to get AWAY from the heat. It is hard to argue with weather that is 55-65 F year-round.
While I like some seasons better than others, I am happy to live in a part of the world that experiences all four of them. Different people have different preferences--imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads