• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Ah, and the evergreen continues into the new year (not much of an evergreen if it didn't). But now with an extra emphasis on using particular definitions of the big ideas as if agreed upon by all.

“There are no new debates. Just old debates that people don’t realize have already been argued to death.”

-The internal monologue of every professor teaching a college freshman class, probably.

“There are no new debates. Just old debates that people don’t realize have already been argued to death.”

-The internal monologue of every professor teaching a college freshman class, probably.

There is poster in an office I share with a full professor, with a young penguin and an adult penguin. The young says "I want to give my opinion on the course of the world!" and the old answers "What about understanding it first?"

I am not sure the students would find the poster as funny...

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
The lines are often so long... and there is a Bojangles on the way home too...

Lines?

I was thinking about my waist!

The only way I can cram another chicken sandwich down is to slather my throat with egg nog ….THE ULTIMATE LUBRICANT!!!!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Lines?

I was thinking about my waist!

The only way I can cram another chicken sandwich down is to slather my throat with egg nog ….THE ULTIMATE LUBRICANT!!!!

I was thinking about the cars usually wrapped around the building most of the time.

Sandwich is marginally better than Bo Time's, but Popeye's mangled my fries and unsweet tea last time.

And Bojangles has pimento cheese for the Cajun filet biscuit sandwich if you want to change it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads