• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
“My greatest debates are with myself.”

-Me, while trying to decide if I should stop and get that Popeyes chicken sandwich, or keep on driving.
Jokes aside, debating with yourself is actually a good sign. It shows that you're actually thinking about your decisions. And most problems in this world could probably be solved if everyone was comfortable thinking a lot more than they currently do.

Internal debates are a good thing. Sometimes it can be annoying (especially for very minor issues, like where you should go to eat), but overall, it's a good thing.

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Y'all be trippin, pineapple on pizza is awesome.
Jokes aside, debating with yourself is actually a good sign. It shows that you're actually thinking about your decisions. And most problems in this world could probably be solved if everyone was comfortable thinking a lot more than they currently do.

Internal debates is a good thing. Sometimes it can be annoying (especially for very minor issues, like where you should go to eat), but overall, it's a good thing.
Jokes aside?!?! You mistake this thread methinks.

The primary point there is to tie into the "master [de]bating" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads