The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussar

Legend
My apologies, then. It's a shame that your attempts to express this confusion are indistinguishable from attempts to provoke the anger of those who do become so invested, out of amusement at their frustration.

Like I said. Baffling.

Davies

Legend
From Wikipedia's page on "Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer":

"The running gag was that Keyrock would speak in a slick and smoothly self-assured manner—but with obviously feigned naiveté—to a jury or an audience about how things in the modern world supposedly "confuse and frighten" him. He often emphasized the latter phrase with air-quotes or a showy gesture, which underscored his obvious disingenuousness."

I just felt like posting that. No reason.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Supporter
Is there some kind of weird passive-aggressive thing going on here? Or aggressive-aggressive?

There are a ton of threads for that!

This thread is for pizza and pizza-adjacent topics. If you can't find a way to bring your topic around to pizza or fictional places like Atlantis, New Zealand, Asgard, and Canada ... maybe it's best to have the actual argument in the thread that spawned it? :)

Hussar

Legend
Is there some kind of weird passive-aggressive thing going on here? Or aggressive-aggressive?

There are a ton of threads for that!

This thread is for pizza and pizza-adjacent topics. If you can't find a way to bring your topic around to pizza or fictional places like Atlantis, New Zealand, Asgard, and Canada ... maybe it's best to have the actual argument in the thread that spawned it? :)
I think aggressive-aggressive. :D

And, yes, I totally agree that keeping the argument to the thread that spawned it, and at least having the decency to respond in that thread at all would be a far better use of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads