The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
What about a ...
Now with more than a reply to a thread, except w/hidden rpg content!
1659129922174.png

G

Guest 7034872

"There is no virtue in snark."

^^ There are days on which I have to keep reminding myself of this. It has never, ever, ever made me a better person. I have never seen it do so for anyone else. I mean, it's fun, but it builds no virtues.

G

Guest 7034872

What about a ...
Now with more than a reply to a thread, except w/hidden rpg content!
Wait, are we doing RPG-themed music in here? I've got one, I've got one, I've got one! It's twice the length it should be, but it's not bad for a third-string 70s rock band:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad_Jack

Legend
Wait, are we doing RPG-themed music in here? I've got one, I've got one, I've got one! It's twice the length it should be, but it's not bad for a third-string 70s rock band:

The only 4E character I really got to play was partly inspired by Molly Hatchet - I was converting a 3.5 ranger dual-wielding hand axes into 4e and didn't particularly have a personality in mind for the character who was male at the time. However, I was reading up on the Lizzie Borden story when Molly Hatchet's "Fall of the Peacemakers" came on and I was particularly struck by the line, "Stop the madness"... And suddenly, I had a two-page backstory about Molly Borden, a borderline psychotic young woman from a family haunted by a six-generation-long history of murder and madness, who still carried the family heirloom hatchet she'd killed her abusive parents with as a teenager. I left the exact nature of the family's "curse" open to DM interpretation as to whether it was caused by a history of mental illness or by being controlled and corrupted by the (possibly evil, possibly sentient) magical axe that had been passed down through the family.

It's fun playing a character who has trouble remembering that the solution to every problem isn't to hit it with an axe until the problem goes away. :cool:

Last edited:

Remove ads