• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Poll: "True or False: I have learned the lesson of writing down ideas immediately."

The Office Lie GIF

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Poll: "True or False: I have learned the lesson of writing down ideas immediately."
False. But, thankfully, I often come up with ideas I forgot to write down again a few days after I forgot them.

This literally just happened to me today. Two weeks ago I had an idea for an Undead monster that was a giant cancerous tumor that killed the person it came from. I didn't write that down, so I forgot it, but then I just remembered the idea today.

Having grown up with a father who was a narcissist (and an ex-wife as well), an almost sure sign that you are dealing with one in any argument is when the other person says, "Get over it!" or "Let it go!"

No one can tell another person how to feel or when they should resolve feelings they may have. Narcissists like to use those phrases because, in their self absorbed little minds, they no longer have to take responsibility for the action (s) that may have harmed the person they say that to.

Last edited:

Remove ads