• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Oh great, so I have that to look forward to in a few years...
Oh absolutely! And remember: one doesn't just delicately pick and choose from the "it sucks buffet." Done properly, one sticks one whole snout in ranch dressing of melancholia and utterly wallows in it, blowing bubble the whole way along.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
To be fair all of that came down in close succession, so it was tough to pick up at the time. One of my friends was cast in it and got burnt, along with everyone else.
I mean, I was there, following it, the worst was that Marc endorsed it.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Everyone got sucked in. KotDT creator Jolly, too. Like I said, it happened pretty quickly. And don't get Ben started on the his of his, and his company's (at the time) name.
Yes, and then Whitman was acting like he was big in Hollywood or something, pretty odd. I don't know about his tenure with GenCon.

Ryujin

Legend
Yes, and then Whitman was acting like he was big in Hollywood or something, pretty odd. I don't know about his tenure with GenCon.
His biggest claim to fame seems to be being int he background of certain "The Walking Dead" episodes.

EDIT I'm talking avbout Ben Dobyns of Zombie Orpheus Entertainment. Whitman used his name in funding KotDT.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
His biggest claim to fame seems to be being int he background of certain "The Walking Dead" episodes.

EDIT I'm talking avbout Ben Dobyns of Zombie Orpheus Entertainment. Whitman used his name in funding KotDT.
See, I don't know anything about that, just that Whitman was with GenCon for a while, then did the things with kotdt, and finally spinward traveller, though in the interim, he released traveller pencils, and to Marc's credit, Whitman had done T4 as Imperium games.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Oh absolutely! And remember: one doesn't just delicately pick and choose from the "it sucks buffet." Done properly, one sticks one whole snout in ranch dressing of melancholia and utterly wallows in it, blowing bubble the whole way along.

Topic for Discussion:

Ranch Dressing is the Jerry Springer Show of salad dressings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads