The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Here is another one of those threads that is wrapped up in 2 pages more or less, that will continue to go on for 30+.

Isn't that, like, every thread?

You should test it with this:

POLL: Water is wet. True or false.

I guarantee at least 5 pages of arguing with the premise, followed by 25 pages of bickering.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Isn't that, like, every thread?

You should test it with this:

POLL: Water is wet. True or false.

I guarantee at least 5 pages of arguing with the premise, followed by 25 pages of bickering.
And there is always That Guy who will complain about not being able to vote because there isn't a third option.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
ImpureRepulsiveChimpanzee-max-1mb.gif
One of my local fine drinking establishments sells a cocktail called C.R.E.A.M. Mi campo tequila, ancho verde, cucumber, lemon and jalapeno. Tasty.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I've been thinking about the typical long-term D&D (or most TTRPGs) campaign. The term "zero to hero" tends to come up pretty regularly to describe characters going from low level to high level, as the threats they face scale to their levels. So, for instance, the party might start out dealing with small-scale problems. Solving a single murder, for example. Once they take care of that and level up a little, their enemies also scale up. Now it's a serial killer. A dangerous criminal organization. Maybe a villain-with-good-publicity trumps up charges to get one or more of the heroes arrested, so we can have a good old fashioned prison escape. The threats keep escalating. Next they save the whole town from an evil cult or two. They tackle a secret society, an ancient conspiracy. Ultimately they become so powerful that they take on world-ending threat.

So what I'm saying is that the best D&D television show is Riverdale. In this essay I will...

Remove ads