The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
There are definitely a couple of things wrong with the gaming community (as evidenced here on ENWorld):
1) An obnoxious tendency toward know-it-all-ism
2) A bizarre fixation on gnome/halfling hate
Your 1) seems to include a species of one-way-ism (I know what's best, after all).

I'd add bards and/or paladins to your 2), but I think at least some of that--from at least some posters--is mostly like shtick, or some other (mostly) humor.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
There are definitely a couple of things wrong with the gaming community (as evidenced here on ENWorld):

I completely agree. All the gnome/halfling hate allows the true enemy to skate on by....

The 5,493 varieties of elves. I keep cuttin' 'em down, but WoTC makes more!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
That seems internet specific to me. I don't get these things from my gaming buds.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I'd add bards and/or paladins to your 2), but I think at least some of that--from at least some posters--is mostly like shtick, or some other (mostly) humor.

I'm not sure I follow ... Bards, as is well-known and cannot be reasonably disputed, make lovely corpses.

But what sort of logorrheic lummox would besmirch the pristine principles of a plethora of paladins?

Remove ads