• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
There are definitely a couple of things wrong with the gaming community (as evidenced here on ENWorld):
1) An obnoxious tendency toward know-it-all-ism
2) A bizarre fixation on gnome/halfling hate
Your 1) seems to include a species of one-way-ism (I know what's best, after all).

I'd add bards and/or paladins to your 2), but I think at least some of that--from at least some posters--is mostly like shtick, or some other (mostly) humor.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
There are definitely a couple of things wrong with the gaming community (as evidenced here on ENWorld):

I completely agree. All the gnome/halfling hate allows the true enemy to skate on by....

The 5,493 varieties of elves. I keep cuttin' 'em down, but WoTC makes more!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
That seems internet specific to me. I don't get these things from my gaming buds.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I'd add bards and/or paladins to your 2), but I think at least some of that--from at least some posters--is mostly like shtick, or some other (mostly) humor.

I'm not sure I follow ... Bards, as is well-known and cannot be reasonably disputed, make lovely corpses.

But what sort of logorrheic lummox would besmirch the pristine principles of a plethora of paladins?

Remove ads