• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
"I don't play D&D anymore. Haven't played it in years, and I don't understand why anyone would pick D&D over the huge variety of other RPGs on the market. You might say that I hate D&D, and I hate the company that produces it. Anyway, here's my advice for the next edition of D&D..."
During the edition churn, everybody wants a soapbox. 🤷‍♂️

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
And you misspelled "Community"!
ben carson page GIF

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
All joking aside, the Protection Domain is probably the most underrated domain ever written for an Unearthed Arcana. I was surprised that it didn't make it into Xanathar's but the Grave Domain did. I mean, we already had the Death domain...

Anyway. Next time you roll up a cleric, choose the Protection Domain. Don't let Wizards of the Coast tell you what's good.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
All joking aside, the Protection Domain is probably the most underrated domain ever written for an Unearthed Arcana. I was surprised that it didn't make it into Xanathar's but the Grave Domain did. I mean, we already had the Death domain...

Anyway. Next time you roll up a cleric, choose the Protection Domain. Don't let Wizards of the Coast tell you what's good.
Wasn't that subclass turned into the Oath of Redemption Paladin?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I've been gone for a few days - as my daughter was born and woo-whee being a parent is hard work already!

On the very first day back home it was 4 pm and my wife and I realized we hadn't eaten lunch yet, so I ordered us a couple of pizzas. One was mushroom and onion. The other? Ham and Pineapple. Yum!

Anyway, my attendance will be spotty, so hold it down for me, ok?

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So, I apologize for starting to think badly about all tuna pizza lovers. It turns out that they don't all regularly interrupt the conversations of folks who like pineapple pizza to disparage pineapple and hype tuna. One of my best friends really likes tuna, but has never brought it up while we've been having and discussing pineapple pizza over the years. (I mean, I figured they didn't all do that, was just starting to feel like it).

Remove ads