The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Hmm, yet another thread with this convo;

Poster1: X is dumb, awful, bad, and its creator should be in a hospital and/or jail.
poster2: So...its safe to say you hate it?
Poster1: Whoa, Whoa, DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH I actually like it very much!!!!
Everybody else" ???

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I will not continue the derail just to score fake internet points, I will not continue the derail just to score fake internet points...
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
My next thread will be titled, "Gygax and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Game System." You know, a nice neutral thread for reasoned discussion...

Are you sure it technically meets the requirements for being a game, or for being a system, or that any parts that do are due to Gygax? I think you'll get some pushback on how the title is too positive.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Are you sure it technically meets the requirements for being a game, or for being a system, or that any parts that do are due to Gygax? I think you'll get some pushback on how the title is too positive.
Nah, if I wanted positive discussion, I'd put a "[+]". Or maybe title it, "Moldvay and the Wonderful, Marvelous, Excellent, Very Good Game System."

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Thinking of an array of game names for different preferences...

Casters & Cakewalks
Adequacy & Adventuring
Martials & Misery

Remove ads