The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
It really feels like this could be a battle of two immovable forces (Blob v. Blob instead of Blob v. Juggernaut) with only a few little pushes to keep it going... :::sigh:::

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Three unconstructive posts in the first two pages of a thread. It really is ok to just shut up if you're not even going to try to be useful. (Or, come here and vent once in a while). Ditto to someone else having to say folks can just move on after they obviously can't themselves. And get better glasses? WTF!?

Seriously, a boatload of us apparently need a vacation to recharge whatever item usually raises the CHR rolls from critical failure to just abrasive.

Last edited:

Retreater

Legend
This week I've written 4 posts and deleted them before posting. They weren't going to add much, and would probably have just drawn the ire of mods. Maybe my perspective has changed or maybe there's less tolerance here for disagreement. But, yeah, I'm going to be posting less on here. Just seems less friendly these days when even the mods assume you're coming from a place of bad intent with your fellow gamers.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
This week I've written 4 posts and deleted them before posting. They weren't going to add much, and would probably have just drawn the ire of mods. Maybe my perspective has changed or maybe there's less tolerance here for disagreement. But, yeah, I'm going to be posting less on here. Just seems less friendly these days when even the mods assume you're coming from a place of bad intent with your fellow gamers.
I've noticed a lot of common discussions seem to turn into conscientious civil wars. I dont really get the animosity thats been going around lately. Maybe, its a cycle, maybe, it's the pandemic, but it always seems to fade back into normalcy sooner or later. Perhaps a short break for a bit to refresh your interest in discussions is in order?

Remove ads