The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Gotta find the right balance. I like to call it the Scotsman scale. Sober, I cant understand them, with a medium to heavy buzz its like hangin with a second cousin, drunk its all over again.

670b604835f571a4cf4ec04cf955fa98.gif

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
It's going to be a bourbon night tonight. Like last night. And the night before that.
This isolation stuff stinks.
and yes the isolation stuff does stink. I went out for a b-day party two weeks ago and I'm still sick. I've had like 25% of a cold for almost two weeks. To say im suffering cabin fever is an understatement. :(

Retreater

Legend
and yes the isolation stuff does stink. I went out for a b-day party two weeks ago and I'm still sick. I've had like 25% of a cold for almost two weeks. To say im suffering cabin fever is an understatement. :(
Yeah, COVID hit our household. My wife got it at her grandmother's funeral - so not even a party or good time. I'm not sick at the moment, but we're hiding out in our separate rooms.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
That thing where you can't tell if the person is replying to someone who blocked you, or if they just throw out non-sequitors. And then wondering if it is even possible to have someone post in a thread you created after they blocked you. (I know if someone blocks you in one of the ways you can still see their new thread creations, does it work the other way?)

Remove ads