The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I am an old gamer, which means I recognize four types of gamers: Real Men, Real Rôle-Players, Loonies and Munchkins. As a devotee of the Best RPG of All Time (Spawn of Fashan), I place myself in the Loonie category.

(By Lawrence R. Raimonda, Dragon Magazine 128, December '87)

U 2 Kan Earn Big Bux!

Take this exam, and join the adventuring horde!

Times are hard, and adventures promising wealth and fame are few and far between. How can you make sure that you are right for the adventurer's life?

How? It's easy! Here at the Greyhawk Institute for Adventurous Neophyte Training, we have come up with the sure-fire solution: The Superior Personality Under Development course. That's right!

Personality is the key to conquest! It's the real reason one fighter is chosen of the other when adventuring groups are formed. Are you too sophisticated for hack-n-slash?

Do friends call you "stupid" as a compliment? Do rabid orcish marauders think of you as too aggressive?

No problem!

At the Greyhawk Institute for Adventurous Neophyte Training, we'll put you through an intense program of classroom instruction and on-the-job training. Also, at no extra cost, you will receive our Superior Personality Under Development study guide. Just take a few minutes and fill out the following application. You can't afford to pass this opportunity by!

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Thesis: Toxic Positivity
Antithesis: Toxic Negativity
Synthesis: Apathy
Thesis: Toxic Positivity
Antithesis: Antitoxic Negativity
Synthesis:
Shia Labeouf Reaction GIF

Remove ads