• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
A number of bannings lately because of moronic, cheap, political shots lately. Is there something in the water?

It feels like a lot of people are getting chippier lately about just about everything. :.-(

Although some seem to be going out of their way to push the moderators instead of just legit being feisty.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
A number of bannings lately because of moronic, cheap, political shots lately. Is there something in the water?

billd91, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, billd91, children's ice cream. Do you know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, billd91. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Now, you might ask me, Snarf ... when did you first become aware of this? Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, billd91, during the physical act of love. Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, billd91. Everyone else .... they sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid other people, billd91. But I... I do deny them my essence.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
billd91, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, billd91, children's ice cream. Do you know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, billd91. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

What about dragons?

I still want a dragon that breathes hydrofluoric acid. We'll name the dragon Victor, and his lair will always be clean.

Medic

Neutral Evil

Now, you might ask me, Snarf ... when did you first become aware of this? Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, billd91, during the physical act of love. Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, billd91. Everyone else .... they sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid other people, billd91. But I... I do deny them my essence.
Untitled.png

Ondath

Hero

This is Dr. Strangelove isn't it? It's been a while since I watched it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads