• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Medic

Neutral Evil
I might not have caught it myself, but then again I'm not a cultural sensitivity reader or a person who would be on the lookout for negative depictions of cultures.
I will take you at your word. My group and I found it quite evocative, so perhaps it just "seemed" obvious to me.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
To be completely honest, I probably wouldn't have noticed it unless I was specifically reading the background of the race. Which, again, honestly, I almost never, ever do. So, yeah, this would have totally flown under my radar.
Yeah. The most "controversy" for the race I'd heard of until now is how brokenly written their mechanics are. And I personally think they're one of the most boring races in Spelljammer (with a really stupid design for how their skin-flaps work/look), so I wasn't really interested in their race's lore. I'm now kind of nervous about my Polynesian-style Domain of Delight.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
That thread is about books and not albums, but I guess I never knew stations wouldn't play this Grace Jones track. (Its fab by the way!)

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Amazing how that one little button can make a thread so much more pleasant (and presumably any future ones vaguely like it).
GIF by Futurithmic

Remove ads