The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
That show had the best lawyers Bob Loblaw, Barry Zuckerkorn and Wayne Jarvis. Throw in a Jackie Chile's and you have the absolute dream team.
Now I'm picturing a show like L.A. Law, but with Bob Loblaw, Barry Zuckerkorn, Wayne Jarvis, Jackie Chiles, and maybe Dean Sanderson from The Grinder. Dean could have formed his own law firm, and made those guys partners. I would watch the heck out of it.

327549000_742399037039599_3657029858808376344_n.jpg

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I dont know why but I got this idea for a spoof film about an ex mobster in the FBI witness program. The guy gets moved to Wisconsin and joins a D&D group. Call it Optimize this! With the totally expected sequel of Optimize that!
playing-dice-598960.jpg

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
"IANAL and certainly not a litigation IP lawyer, and haven't read anything by lawyers on here or elsewhere, but let me tell you perpetually with total certainty why all these companies with lawyers are worried about nothing because they are misinterpreting legal terms and don't know how cases happen."

Update: "IANAL and certainly not a litigation IP lawyer, but I have at least read a few of the lawyers saying things about it. And after throwing out the 1/2 or so that disagree with me, I am absolutely certain that these companies with lawyers are worried about nothing because they are misinterpreting legal terms and don't know how cases happen."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases