The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
Possibly, might be juat the taste of his work you need to get started. Barring that, try out Elantris or Warbreaker, theybare great standalone* novels.

*Sanderson has a Steven King style shared universe, but the books remain coherent on their own even if other stuff connects tangentially.
Mistborn is a pretty good gateway Brando Sando joint too. It's part of a trilogy that veers gleefully off the rails in a big way but the first book works pretty well as a standalone on its own

Jahydin

Hero
I have never read any of his books. I know nothing about him. It's likely he doesn't belong in the Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan conversation other than the algorithm saying "white guy over a certain age? Show him this content!"

The algorithm is dumb.
I watch Rogan and Peterson quite a bit and never seen anything for Sanderson pop up, so guessing unrelated.

Seeing that you frequent RPG forums, the algorithm guessing you like one of the greatest fantasy authors alive is a pretty safe assumption I think, haha.

Hussar

Legend
I’m sorry but your motives are incredibly transparent, have nothing to do with righting any past wrongs and everything to do with punishing those you feel are guilty.

It’s really not a good look.

Emoshin

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Very interesting topic!
Some interesting things I could learn!
Getting worried about the signal to noise ratio!
Definitely de-centering myself from that conversation!

It's really not a good look when someone accuses someone else of something that they themselves have been shown, repeatedly, to be guilty of.

Last edited:

151170260_10158664954923429_8142155542008563900_n.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases