The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

337159223_6659362437425202_7966796806159569532_n.jpg

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
I've not seen Safety Not Guaranteed yet but from what I know of the other film, my guess is that she
utilizes whatever the high-concept conceit of the film is to actual practical purpose and solves their shared problem while her male counterpart screws around being extremely morally questionable?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Every DM should watch Safety Not Guaranteed. It's a great time travel movie that uses time travel for what most people would use it for -- not killing Hitler, but attempting to fix their own past.

It would be an interesting way to run @Piratecat's Timewatch, for instance, in lieu of raptor people and cockroach people trying to manipulate the timeline. (But just as likely to get you in trouble with the Timewatch themselves, of course.)

Asisreo

Patron Badass
"I am incapable of deliverying chinese food on time, and I insist that being an hour late to deliver still qualifies me to have the full payment of the meal plus tips."

Nah.

Davies

Legend
I've not seen Safety Not Guaranteed yet but from what I know of the other film, my guess is that she
utilizes whatever the high-concept conceit of the film is to actual practical purpose and solves their shared problem while her male counterpart screws around being extremely morally questionable?
Nope.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases