• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A 5e Renaissance Story [OOC]

Jago

Explorer
She's just being very cautious is all.

I guess now is a good time to talk about Initiative. We can either do As Rolled, or I can take the average and just do PCs as a Block, NPCs as a Block.

Thoughts?

pathfinderq1

First Post
Various things:
1. For a 'holiday gift' feat, Jilliana will take Keen Mind. I'll update her sheet later today.

2. For Initiative, no preference.

3. To keep things moving, Jilliana will be headed over to see what is going on. I'll get an IC post up in a bit, but 30 feet should be an entire round, since her move is 25...

Jago

Explorer
To keep things moving, Jilliana will be headed over to see what is going on. I'll get an IC post up in a bit, but 30 feet should be an entire round, since her move is 25...

Remember, we have a "Round" before Initiative actually starts, you all have a Move and Action free to take. Ergo, Jilliana can certainly close the distance now before I start rolling the cameras.

EDIT: Which you did do, man, I should really read IC before OOC.

Jago

Explorer
Happy New Year, folks!

Update is coming on Tuesday, just so you're not all in drastic suspense.

Which you should be anyhow. Hope everyone is enjoying 2017 so far.

Thateous

Explorer
Happy new year to you too sir. Question for the future. How would you rule my character attempting to powerbomb or german suplex a foe? More nerdy would be a pokemon style seismic toss.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Remove ads