D&D 5E The Lords of the Nine Hells of Baator

dave2008

Legend
OK, I have created a weakenedd version of Malagard. She is no longer the Hag Countess, but still more than the typical Night Hag. I hope to write up her lore on the next week or so:

Casimir Liber

Adventurer
There are versions of Baalzebul (CR 26) and Mephistopheles (CR 27) in Minsc & Boos journal of villainy...but not sure what the status of this product is. @Cleon and I nutted out Adonides here a few months ago (duplicated on dndbeyond here ). Given my campaign is gonna end in Cania I'll be doing Mephisto's chums soon. Also, hellfire is detailed in 2C Gamings' Total Party Kill Bestiary.

dave2008

Legend
There are versions of Baalzebul (CR 26) and Mephistopheles (CR 27) in Minsc & Boos journal of villainy...but not sure what the status of this product is.
I forgot they were in there, I never picked that up. I may have to get that to see the "official| versions.

FYI, I started work on the demon princes as well:
@Cleon and I nutted out Adonides here a few months ago (duplicated on dndbeyond here ). Given my campaign is gonna end in Cania I'll be doing Mephisto's chums soon. Also, hellfire is detailed in 2C Gamings' Total Party Kill Bestiary.
I don't remember how 2C did hellfire, but I have seen it done a couple different ways (and have done so myself as well). In fact, my 5e epic updates handled it differently then I did here.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
There are versions of Baalzebul (CR 26) and Mephistopheles (CR 27) in Minsc & Boos journal of villainy...but not sure what the status of this product is. @Cleon and I nutted out Adonides here a few months ago (duplicated on dndbeyond here ). Given my campaign is gonna end in Cania I'll be doing Mephisto's chums soon. Also, hellfire is detailed in 2C Gamings' Total Party Kill Bestiary.
Neat. I don't actually own either of those.

Remove ads