• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Drazwi

First Post
Newby

Hi How are. It is so great to be here. :lol:
I have no idea what I am in for here so as I am clicking buttons I am going to assume I can not go anywhere to dangerous.
I have been playing D-N-D for 8 years, I was a bit of a late bloomer. So for all of you life time gamers if you have any tips or tricks...the kinds that will not get me killed or most of my party killed and you would like to instill your knowledge on someone feel free tell me.
Drazwi :]

DupedPlayer

First Post
Long time lurker who is sick of seeing the message.

Been playing since 77 or so with T&T then D&D shortly thereafter. Took a couple of years off for college, grad school and women (not in that order) but have been back for the past four years once my nephews needed enlightenment.

Love the game, very sad that E.G.G has departed.

shazam

i have read on many sites about shazam as to who is the better captain marvel well that is so easy the two guys who played captain marvel were the very best in their right which are jackson bostwick and john davey they are special guys in my heart and i have enough room in my heart for both guys they are the best actors when it comes to captain marvel.debra :)

FrederickCross

First Post

Hey, people.

I've been lurking on the forums for the past few days and a few times in the past year but I never registered (at least I don't think I did) so here's my introduction.

I'm 27 (soon-to-be 28) and I live in Quebec, Canada (yep, French-Canadian). I have been gaming for the past 15 years, but it's been slow for the last 2 or 3 (playing alone's a bitch).

Oddly, I've never really played 3.x and I hope to change that, and contribute, to the community in general.

I'm currently unemployed but, as my signature says, I need motivation to write. So I'm willing to help if anyone needs a French translation or something. I'm also intrigued by Divinity (from AGES Gaming) as I wanted to do something similar a few years back. So, whoever did this, if you're on this forum and planning a "2nd Ed", maybe I can help ;)

Ok, enough about my ramblings. Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Fred.

GothicProphet

First Post
Newbie saying hi

Hi there everyone. Just thought I'd make my first post finally.

I mostly joined to keep up with the D&D 4e info that's been compiled on here, and I might even get involved in some of the discussions at some point.

krownhunter07

First Post
Here I am!

Long-time lurker who suddenly decided to go member. I'm around WotC's forums a lot and some of you might know my name.

Well, thanks for the welcome and beware ye' of unstable reason, unfounded conclusions and illogical stupidity!

I am sarcastically ruthless against haters and people of extremes.... just throwing that out there. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads