The Old School: AD&D 1e

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Settles what? asks Austin as he pokes his head in to Amirad's (no jokes please) hole.

"oh, nothing here at all.Peculiar" *sigh* He follows his cousin in silence.

ghostcat

First Post
"Does anyone else wonder if something was released from there, that is the cause of the trouble?" says Lidia. At the same time she assumes her position in the line.

Scott DeWar

"Does anyone else wonder if something was released from there, that is the cause of the trouble?" says Lidia. At the same time she assumes her position in the line.

Austin stops in his tracks suddenly at Lidia's words, "Um, well, that seems to have slipped my mind. " turning to her he continues, "Are you suggesting something may have been imprisoned in the stucco stalagmite?"

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
"I suppose it's possible, but I don't think climbing down there is a very good idea. At least until we're seen some of the rest of the complex." Amirad continues towards the last elevator they found.

Thondor

"Well looks like it will only take three. Looks safe here, so how bout Mauriales, my cousin and I head up. Lidia and Stubbs follow?"

Scott DeWar

Austin is the last to enter the cage as he turns he hears Lidia say, "Watch out for the ceiling. It could easily collapse." His face pales to a sickly white and worry is most easly seen as the elvater heads up.

Thondor

As Amirad pulls on the rope he catches a glimpse of Austins face and doesn't quite suppress his laugh. "Oh, I am sorry. You know she's really overly paranoid about that right? As Stubbs said, the mine here is solid work."

He chuckles again and resumes hauling on the rope, bringing them up one creaking and swinging heave at a time.

Remove ads