• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Old School: AD&D 1e

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
"Ah, yes. That was glorious. We found a small cave for shelter. If I remember correctly we killed three dragons, found a magic stream that would cure any disease and found stupendous treasure." Amirad smiled broadly, chuckling at the memory, "and then the fox chased us out of its den. This time however we shall be victorious!" (OOC: feel free to expand on this Scott)

If any of the bones appear intact Amirad will scan them (Detect evil) and cautiously approach them. If he can't tell, Amirad will aks the others if they know what kind of bones they are.

If nothing interesting comes of this, Amirad will say
"Well, right is as good as left I suppose." He heads for the right tunnel, unless someone stops him.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Lidia follows near the back, taking frequent glances towards the ceiling.

On entering the chamber, Lidia will first check the ceiling. She will then check the broken cart to make sure there is not anything inside that may attack them. If she can't see inside from where she is, she will move to where she can.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"and then the fox chased us out of its den. This time however we shall be victorious!" (OOC: feel free to expand on this Scott)
"yea, that darn fox was one craaazy cayote." as the group procedes deeper into the darknes, Austin pulls out his holy symbol. It is mostly for comfort, but when there are rumors of the walking dead, you can never be too prepared.
"Amirad, you have the holy water, right?"

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
(OOC: Amirad expressed no desire to carry it earlier. Little Mo, Kel, Austin or Zhantain could be carring it. Personally I suggest Kel. Whoever claims it first has it, I guess.)

Gli'jar

First Post
Hulan casts worried looks until the carrier of holy water is determined. "Good. Now that that has been determined. Lets move on."

OOC I have a paper due this week and a final exam next. My postings will be short as a consequence.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(I just went through a monthly financial close with a lot of moving parts. Don't worry, these things happen.)

Amirad notes only the faintest wisp of evil, as if something isn't right. However... it is not the bones that are evil, but something intangible.

Lidia looks over the ceiling, and the cart. Nothing hides in either place--no movement, no cobwebs--but she notes the smell of rats.

Darkwolf71

First Post
(Hope it all went well)
(The Holy water, I would think Austin or Mo should carry it, they are the clerical types and our current marching order has then strategically placed.)

Well, it seems the entry chamber is empty, shall we move further in?

ghostcat

First Post
Trying to keep her voice just load enough for everyone to hear without it carrying out of the cavern, Lidia says "Watch out for rats, it smells like there could be some around."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Trying to keep her voice just load enough for everyone to hear without it carrying out of the cavern, Lidia says "Watch out for rats, it smells like there could be some around."

"Rats? why should they be a problem? there are rats through out the city..."

]ooc[ I know, famous last words right before the dm throws a rat swarm at us ... ]/ooc[

Remove ads