The Raven Marches

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - none of my links to the site work anymore so it took me a bit to figure the site out again. If someone would heal me I could take out all of the bad guys in 1 shot.

Legildur

First Post
Dowkan grunts as the spear pierces his side. Snarling, he turns on the commoner and lashes out with his spiked gauntlet, forgetting in his pain the niceties of striking to subdue.
[sblock=ooc]In a rush and can't find the RG thread, but attack bonus would be +4 for 1d3+3 damage.[/sblock]

moritheil

First Post
"Kill them, kill them all!" Ainel is commanded by the incidious voice in his mind, there almost seems to be a note of panic to it.

Ainel grips his glaive tightly, steps back to give himself more room, and continues his assault on the dwarf.

Attack on dwarf, attack on commoner (1d20 3=13, 1d10 3=11, 1d20 3=16, 1d10 3=8)

OOC: Does he get another will save to resist since this is out of character, or is this a domination now?
Also, does he get an AOO on the commoner who moved in to attack him in melee?

Moritheil: You can find a link to the RG on the first post of this thread. I will go ahead and say you try to disarm Dowkan, since he both seems to be a big threat and is perfectly positioned. Technically this does provoke, but since Dowkan cannot reach you all he could do is try to disarm you so we might as well suppose this is that first disarm attempt - which you win. I didn't bother rolling for Dowkan, since IC is down and it is actually impossible for him to suceeed, this is because Glaive has a +4 bonus for using a two handed weapon so even on a nat. 20 Dowkan would be 1 short.
One of the perks of using a polearm! :D

Jemal

Adventurer
Gillian humphs and takes another shot at the leeches as she skirts the edge of the combat, trying to take out the REAL badguys.

"The Leech things are controlling them! Either kill the bugs or knock'em out THEN kill the bugs!"

[sblock=ooc]
*L* Thanks for NPCing me, you actually had Gillian do exactly what I would've done (And plan on continuing)
Also thanks for the run down. Things make more sense now.
Make sure I'm within 30' so I get point blank shot, and FIRE
Sling vs Leech; damage (1d20+8=27, 1d3+3=5)
AC 27 for 5 damage.
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Gillian takes aim and with deadeye accuracy strikes at the leech atop which just killed the Bard. For a moment the light shimmers oddly around the creature and the bullets seems to strike somekind of barrier. But this is not enough to save the leech as the bullet strikes it and shatters its body into a foul smelling pulp.

[Sblock=OOC]Woot, first leech great job Jemal AC 24 with the mental barrier it used. BTW guys don't feel bad in the least about your performance in this battle it is a very high ECL. Technically you are faceing 6 CR 1s, without counting those dominated! I wanted to start you off with something spectacular.[/sblock]

[Sblock=Moritheil] Sadly you just miss, and no you don't get the usual dominate save as long as the leech is on you and attatched.[/Sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
"Grab'em and try to rip the things off!" Gillian shouts "They have some kinda magic shield."
[sblock=ooc] Just a thought, the attached ones should have no dex mod and a -4 penalty for being immobile, shouldn't they? (Just thinking out loud)[/sblock]

Remove ads