The Raven Marches

Walking Dad

First Post
Halford said:
...Miller h'what did you see lad, something beneath his cloak?"

"I saw a black wormlike creature. Perhaps they are controlled by some kind of vermin!" Derek responds

[Sblock=OOC]I am assuming that Dwokan is delaying until after the Sgt. or until he knows what's going on!

Does Derek intend to do anything else this round? And is he correctly positioned?[/Sblock]
[Sblock=OOC]I have used up the standard action to draw the weapon and the move action to move. You need a Bab of +1 to draw a weapon during movement. I will attack next round.[/Sblock]

Halford

First Post
OOC: Walking Dad, ah got it, thanks.

Jemal what does Gillian do? Shes up in the initiative at this point, her natural one having been sufficient to wake her due to the shouting. you can also assume she was woken by the Sgt's first bellow and thus heard the rest.

Legildur, do you want me to continue to make your rolls? I certainly don't mind doing so kust wanted to make sure you are okay with that. You could do what you've just done and give me a roll on invisible castle with a note saying + 2 if able to charge - up to you.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Ainel (Glaive)

Ainel peers about with a glassy look on his face. His body assumes a familiar fighting stance, drilled into it by hours of practice.

[sblock=OOC] Didn't see any instructions for me, but I assume you're going to autobot him if he's dominated.[/sblock]

Legildur

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Halford said:
Legildur, do you want me to continue to make your rolls? I certainly don't mind doing so kust wanted to make sure you are okay with that.
Very happy with that. I actually prefer it when the DM rolls.[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
OOC: My apologies Moritheil I meant for you to be recieving the same set of instructions as Dargo in post 53, sorry that wasn't clear! Go ahead and roll initiative and jump in.

I don't want to NPC you since it is still up to you how you interpret those instructions. Dargo for example reasonably took disable to mean deal non-lethal damage, whereas Tamworth (the Bard) construed the same instructions differently - although he actually did deal non-lethal damage because he was using a whip. Huh, does a Whip deal non-lethal damage? I just checked and maybe I was wrong on that... Hmmm, well in any event Thalmarose would still be stable becuase of Dargo's damage being non-lethal.

OutlawJT

First Post
OOC: yeah......posted over a day ago on the OOC thread for this but since no one noticed..... I need clarification on Dowkan's current AC. He lists it as 19 in his post but I didn't see him saying he'd grabbed his shield and that 19 also assumes he's wearing his armor. Since it's medium armor he'd be fatigued if he is already wearing it because sleeping in medium armor causes fatigue. Without knowing what sort of bonus the bard's chanting granted the answer to both of those issues could easily determine whether or not Dargo hit him for non-lethal damage or not. So, a little clarification please?

Jemal

Adventurer
Gillian delays, trying to figure out what's going on.

[sblock=ooc] As does her player.
I've read through and I don't really know what's happening. I thought the bard was the bad guy, but he's down now..[/sblock]

Legildur

First Post
[sblock=Dowkan's AC]I think OutlawJT has a point. I was focussed (in between work) on Dowkan's status of asleep v not asleep. I did mention that he readies himself, which includes his shield. But I agree that he would have to be sans armor at this point. Although I'm not sure if that affects things so far.
PS Sorry I missed the OOC thread comments.[/sblock]

OutlawJT

First Post
Legildur said:
[sblock=Dowkan's AC]I think OutlawJT has a point. I was focussed (in between work) on Dowkan's status of asleep v not asleep. I did mention that he readies himself, which includes his shield. But I agree that he would have to be sans armor at this point. Although I'm not sure if that affects things so far.
PS Sorry I missed the OOC thread comments.[/sblock]

OOC: It's all good Legildur. The armor only makes a difference if the bard granted a +2 bonus to Dargo's attack. Knowing Halford that is certainly possible so now I shall reserve my post until I know what bonus the bard's chant conferred. If it's +1, I miss. +2 and Dargo hits Dowkan for non-lethal. We shall see.

Remove ads