• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Raven Marches

Halford

First Post
The old man is sent crashing to the ground, his smouldering corpse looks smaller there on the cold earth and his expression speaks of profound relief.

"No!"

Thalamarose hears in multiple soft sibilant voices in his mind.

For a moment the old man's clothing writhes and two black glistening leech-like creatures slither from the corpse onto Tamworth.

The bard has stopped his chant, though its vibrations seem to hang in the air, and steps in front of the smoking corpse. He pulls free his whip and lashes out at Thalamarose his whip coiling around the elf's legs and his muscles bulging as he attempts to trip his foe.

The bard then sends his whip slamming down again and strikes the elf's prone form knocking the Wizard unconcious!

[Sblock=Mechanics]Thalamarose is tripped, with a 26, eep! Sorry Vertexx! Then hit with a 23 and takes 6 more points of non-lethal damage.

Human Bard with 16 Strength Combat Expertise and Improved Trip, btw.

Should anyone interrupt these actions they will be adjusted accordingly.

I will not be bothering to post rolls here, but feel free to check on Invisible Castle - I personally hate not seeing rolls! Its just I am making a lot of them![/Sblock]

Rayex

First Post
Somewhat suprised about the chaos, K'inta realize her friends are in peril. Calling on her godess, the young elven girl is surrounded by a halo of glowing light, lighting up the area.

[sblock=ooc]
Casting Nimbus of Light.

Rolled an amazing 4 on initiative. go me!

Info:
HP: 10/10
AC: 12/12/10
Saves: Fort 4, Rex 4, Will 4.
Attack: +0, 1d8dmg, Threat 20/x2
Spells remaining: 5/3
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"Shifter what the h'effin' hell do you think you are doing! Sorcery! Miller h'what did you see lad, something beneath his cloak?"

The Sgt. makes a beeline for Thalamarose and Derek and strikes at Tamworth with his ranseur. He hits and draws blood, the bard sways but is able to maintain his footing - if barely.

"Take them down h'lads and h'lassies! Get them poor dupes whenever h'you can! If we beat them we can heal'em up after, can't say the same otherwise! Dwarf the bard and the shifter are charmed, h'and maybe Glaive! "

MAP

[Sblock=OOC]I am assuming that Dwokan is delaying until after the Sgt. or until he knows what's going on!

Does Derek intend to do anything else this round? And is he correctly positioned?[/Sblock]

Legildur

First Post
"Aye Sergeant!" the dwarf bellows. He then rushes the nearest of the two charmed companions. Wary of the lethality of the waraxe, he turns the haft so as to minimise the damage.
[sblock=ooc]Yes, that was a delay action, sorry, I should have been clearer.
Not sure who is closer between the shifter or the bard, so choose one. If it is possible, then Dowkan will charge. Either way, he'll strike for non-lethal damage.
AC 19
Waraxe +1 for 1d10+3 non-lethal
Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +2[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
[Sblock=OOC] Legildur I had Dwokan swing on the Bard since he could both charge him and the Sgt. had attacked him last - luckily since I don't believe a 17 would have hit Dargo.

Dwokan swings at Tamworth, the Bard for non-lethal damage. (1d20+3=17) He hits and deals 7 points of non-lethal damage downing the bard.[/Sblock]

IC​

Dwokan surges forward and slams the side of his axe head into Tamworth's jaw. The burly bard drops like a stone crashing to the hard earth clearly unconcious.

Legildur

First Post
The dwarf growls in satisfaction in seeing the bard go down. Dowkan turns and faces the shifter. "You be next!" he declares, pointing at him with the axe before closing and swinging at this more formidable opponent.
[sblock=ooc]Once again, if Dowkan can charge, then he will do so. And with an obviously more skilled opponent, Dowkan recognises that he can't afford the attack penalty for striking for non-lethal damage, so it will be a normal attack and hoping that all goes well.
Now entered Combat Focus due to successful attack rd 1/11
AC 19
Waraxe +5 for 1d10+3 non-lethal
Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +4[/sblock]

Remove ads