• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The red TOS movie Trek uniforms were the best ones

Ryujin

Legend
Well they were statistically the safest, anyway. There were a multiple more redshirts onboard that there were gold, and significantly more than blue. One gold uniform dying might represent 20 reds.

Ryujin

Legend
There weren’t any non-red uniforms in the TOS movies, were there?

In Star Trek: The Motion Picture they were all pastels, shades of grey, and white. Wrath of Khan and Search for Spock were red, as you say. Yes, I would say that the red uniforms from the latter movies were the best of the originals. I think that they had the most nautical feel.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, to clarify, the red uniforms worn by Kirk & Co in the Star Trek TOS movies II-VI.

Not redshirts from the TV show or the weird uniforms from TMP.

These uniforms:

6f5406dbf47e53e37c7bb8058e07469f.jpg

Last edited:

Erekose

Eternal Champion
OK, to clarify, the red uniforms worn by Kirk & Co in the Star Trek TOS movies II-VI.

Not redshirts from the TV show or the weird uniforms from TMP.

These uniforms:

6f5406dbf47e53e37c7bb8058e07469f.jpg

Well I prefer TOS films to any of the others and generally prefer the uniforms to the other incarnations of Star Trek. Mind you, I never had a problem with the supposed more "militaristic" elements of the TOS films either . . .

Remove ads