• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Xeterog

Explorer
Hold steady, they are almost here! Captin, target those birds again..they be the dagerous ones!
OOC: Fredrock will take any damage intended for any of the NPCs adjacent--go ahead and move them all next to me..when I start swinging, I should have a constant DR of 4

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Instruct craftsman 8 (M17) to ready to attack the 1st Rerisen Dead that comes withing reach (2)

Minor: Instruct Captian Cale (O18) to shoot Swarm 1(F20) assuming -2 for cover, using Paint the Bulls-Eye but at short range. Crits for 10/2 = 5 damage (see roll below) Allies get +3 to damage rolls vs the swarm until eont (I did not apply the +3 to his roll, as it says allies)

Standard: Ready to use :melee:Iron Fist on 1st RRD that comes within reach (1)
[sblock=Fredrock]

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-Light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:11/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
Blurred Step link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
Battle Resilience link
Second Wind link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link

:melee:MBA +3 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal signals another shot from the tower, striking the birds, but doing precious little damage.

Now she turns her attention to the creaking palisades.[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Y19 to reload
Minor: Y19 fire at the swarm
Attack: 1d20+2=18 for (4+3)/2=3 damage
Standard: Ready a charge against the first enemy to be standing at the opening to a full breach in the palisades.
[sblock=Readied Roll]1d20+9+1(Charge)=21 vs. AC for 1d12+6=9 damage[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Tactics]Livia: We need area attacks. Have you used your bat swarm yet? If not, the raven swarm is vulnerable, and if you can sustain it, it would surely break up the clumps of creatures working on the palisades. Plus, it would plug up strategic holes in the palisades once they've been breached, allowing some time for an orderly withdrawal to the tower.

Anyone else: Ranged area attacks would be really nice right now.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=tactics]I was forced to use my daily in the last fight, to kill a swarm after Eithal got swept off the bridge. I have no area attacks, despite allegedly being a controller... If any swarm reaches the tower, I'm completely hosed.

In the groups I'm in, for some reason, characters with area attacks tend to go AWOL. I hope it's not because of me...[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Tactics]Dang. That's one thing I need to change about Eithal as she levels: Take advantage of every AOE attack that a Warden can have.

[MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]: Do you think Abjure undead could be used against the swarm? Or would you want to save it for the big guy when he shows up?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Tactics]I'll use it if it causes trouble :) I only can use it once however, so we will be out of luck if another one appears.[/sblock]

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: Don't know if you counted me as one on the adventure or not..I had listed it as 'Rerisen Tower' instead of 'The Rerisen Tower. Also, the sort is wierd..I'm sorted to the bottom even when you select 'location', not with the other 2 in the adventure (Eithal and Yim). Kaz is down at the bottom with me as well...

Remove ads