D&D 5E There's a Platinum Edition of the Icewind Dale Adventure!

Beadle & Grimm has a platinum edition of Icewind Dale: Rime Of The Frostmaiden, a title we'd never heard before, launching later this year.

Wizards of the Coast's latest adventure, and our newest Platinum Edition. Minis, maps, jewelry, handouts, encounter cards, and so much more. Everything you need to make your adventure in the frozen north epic!

"What’s a platinum edition you ask? Well, the goblins at the warehouse have been watching a lot of British baking show, and since we can’t give any real details about this platinum edition anyway, we’ll give you a lightly abbreviated recipe:

-include the entire module divided into booklets that are easier to manage.
-fold in 20 wizkids painted minis
-lightly dice 5 or more full-size battle maps
-fold in 60 encounter cards
-brush with handouts, jewelry
-bake
-serve chilled with bonus jam blending bonus art, bonus encounters, pre-built pcs, and whatever else is moving around the warehouse too slowly to escape"

Avalanche+box+on+bg.png

Villa_Battlemap_24x30_crop1.jpg

Avalanche+encounter+card+mockup+on+bg.png

Elturel_crop.jpg

Khorvaire+Map_v2_21x30_small.jpg

Redcap+Taunts+v2-02_crop.png

BG_DM-screen.jpg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Why would they need to reprint the kobold's stats like that? I mean, I like kobolds a lot, but that feels pointlessly redundant in a world where anyone who could afford a Beedle's and Grim's platinum box would have gotten the Gale Force Nine monster card sets years before.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Why would they need to reprint the kobold's stats like that? I mean, I like kobolds a lot, but that feels pointlessly redundant in a world where anyone who could afford a Beedle's and Grim's platinum box would have gotten the Gale Force Nine monster card sets years before.

I think that like much of the other material "previewed" it's really meant to spoil as little as possible, and it's just showing off the layout rather than the actual content.

imagineGod

Legend
That map of Khorvaire is the world of Eberron which is not the world of the Forgotten Realms and its lands of Icewind Dale.

Attachments

• 1592517500431.png
    1592517500431.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 430

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases