• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thirteenth Doctor - First Season - Thoughts? (SPOILERS WELCOME)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
That episode had very classical feel to it.

Why do I keep thinking of HHGttG when I watch this season? The fez delivery bot, how much time would it have taken it to deliver said fez? Its name wouldn't have been Marvin, would it? :p

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I often think it's too easy to get into the TARDIS. A TARDIS is supposed to be the most advanced type of ship in the universe, so teleporting onto it shouldn't be easy. I wonder if she gave Kerblam! permissions or something?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I often think it's too easy to get into the TARDIS. A TARDIS is supposed to be the most advanced type of ship in the universe, so teleporting onto it shouldn't be easy. I wonder if she gave Kerblam! permissions or something?

I assume that if she made that order, then some level or permissions were granted. I mean if I can give Amazon access to my door, I expect the far-future tech can do something similar.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Only three episodes left. It seems so quick. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next series. The Doctor has found herself. This was a fun episode. I liked Kira and felt bad for her.

delericho

Legend
Only three episodes left. It seems so quick. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next series. The Doctor has found herself. This was a fun episode. I liked Kira and felt bad for her.

Rumour has it that the New Year's Day episode may be the only new Who in 2019. :(

delericho

Legend
Lots of weird rumours circling around right now, but there always are. I don't believe any of it.

IMO, the rumour mill's been doing quite well recently - predicted the move to Sundays, the drop to 10 episodes, and the move of the Christmas episode. But I guess we'll see.

I would be sorry to see Whittaker go. Chibnall not so much.

That said, I'm increasingly convinced Douglas Adams had it right all those years ago - go for one really good series, and then out. Both RTD and SM seemed to be increasingly running on empty near the end of their tenures as show-runner.

Remove ads