D&D 5E Thread closed, please delete

Asisreo

Patron Badass
Good. I am going to have a long next few days so I can't wait to relax on Saturday. No D&D this weekend, though. :(

How are you? I hope you are doing well.
Good, thanks. Yours?

As for a thread with no topic - I dunno, sounds pretty old-school to me. Could be a lesson in creativity here for the kids, perhaps, in coming up with something to talk about. :)
I've been alright. One of my players got a raise (yay!) But she also had her schedule moved on D&D day (boo!) so now I'm going to have to figure put that logistic.

I'm also working on Homebrewing the gods in my campaign. I do actually want "killable" gods but not killable by normal, mortal standards (yep, level 1-20+ game). Just figuring out the logistics of it but I'm thinking I'll be re-introducing the 10th, 11th, and 12th level spells into the game (only accessible to Deities).

Sorry, wanted to discuss a selection of house rules, and explicitly NOT changing the rest structure. Understood what the rest structure changes would do but that was not the point of the discussion.

Instead, multiple people hijacked the post to talk about rest structure, one with repeated messages even after being told it was not part of this discussion.

Zardnaar said:
Amazing how someone asks for help and people effectively say you're wrong.
Good job people's

Also Zardnaar

Zardnaar said:
To many rules.
Remove the short rest mechanic, make everything long rest.
Triple the short rest abilities. Let rogues steal a nice magic weapon.
Throw the encounter rules out the window.
Done.

Remove ads