• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Okay depending on what Trogdor decides to field as his stand I am debating changing out my Scouts for Levyman x 2 and Bandits x 1. The levyman can shore up the third line and the bandits can support my Peltasts and the other skrimishers.

Thateous

Explorer
If the lance and heavy cavalry weren't so devastating I'd swap to front lines, since we appear to be lacking on that front.

With 6 Commanders an ideal make up would probably look something like, 2-3 frontline, 1-2 skirmishers, 1-2 Ranged Damage/Support.

Last edited:

If the lance and heavy cavalry weren't so devastating I'd swap to front lines, since we appear to be lacking on that front.

With 6 Commanders an ideal make up would probably look something like, 2-3 frontline, 1-2 skirmishers, 1-2 Ranged Damage/Support.

So I have decided to change my scouts for the 2 stands levyman and a stand of bandits. This will give us some more front line troops. After we complete this next contract we'll see what we need to shore up?

Trogdor1992

First Post
I'll post the completed sheet soon, it's done, I just wanted to add the sword to it before posting the updated version

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads