• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of Champions CR .5 to 5 (Archive)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
step back to 85n40e, then Fog cloud centered on the se corner of nearby pillar (80n40e)
next round (assuming he cant see mouse)
[sblock] alterself and move to 95n45e [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Mouse's move is slightly different now that he saw where Fishboy was before the cloud.[sblock]Mouse instead moves to 100N55E15Z and readies cloud mind for when Fishboy comes into range.[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 5: Neither combatant sees the other.

Round 6: Mouse sees a tall, beautiful human with long, feathery wings emerge from the cloud at 95N45E. He is wearing Fishboy's clothing and carrying a trident and a net.

The creature resists Mouse's readied mental attack (22 CL check, 22 Will save vs. DC 5) and sees Mouse at 100N55E15Z.

Mouse starts round 7.

Last edited:

PJSlavner

Explorer
Try it again. [sblock]If it worked, move to 100N70E. If it did not, move into the cloud at 90N50E10Z, then make my way to 80N40E0Z. I am pretty sure that incorporeal creatures are not slowed by not being able to see. Is the pillar part of the Victory Zone? If it is, can Mouse fit in it as a small creature?[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
By the time it will be Fishboy's turn, Mouse will have moved away from 100N55E15Z. To where Mouse moves depends on the success of what he is attempting.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 7: Mouse's mental attack has no effect (13 CL check).

He flies back into the cloud at 90N50E10Z.

Mouse:[sblock]The pillars are 1 foot in diameter, with one quarter of the circle within the VZ. I don't think that is big enough to hide inside.[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Flying-fishboy
will step back into the cloud, wishing it was dismissable
[sblock] 90n45e, 85n50e, 80n55e. hoping for contact or VZ win, if there is no contact he will wait quietly[/sblock]

Remove ads