• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of Champions CR .5 to 5 (Archive)

Gansk

Explorer
Round 7:

Fishboy:[sblock]You do not make contact.[/sblock]

Mouse:[sblock]You hear footsteps to the east.[/sblock]

It is still Mouse's turn in round 8.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
fishboy wanders around looking lost.
[sblock]
step out to 85n65e then walk straight west to 85n45e then north 90n45e, ready to stab if mouse shows up.
If this is his last turn he will cast raise water cause you know, what the hell. [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Mouse:[sblock]I assume you mean 110N40E.[/sblock]

Round 8: Fishboy moves out of the cloud at 85N65E and sees Mouse at 110N40E.

Fishboy resists Mouse's readied mental attack (10 CL check).

What does Fishboy do now?

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]I did not mean 40E, although I might have made two moves in a row. Also, I had the cloud five feet to the west because I did not notice that the cloud was centered on the SE corner of 80N40E. When I saw 80N40E, I naturally assumed the cloud was centered on the SW corner. Keep the move as you have it. My moves would have had slightly different positions if I knew where the cloud really was, but not enough different to change what you have.[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
if it was only a 5' step to exit the cloud Flying-fishboy will move to 110n45e and attack, if it took 10' of movement he will move to 105n instead.

Gansk

Explorer
I'm sorry, Fishboy exited the cloud at 85N60E, not 85N65E. It did take 10 feet of movement, but keep in mind that Fishboy still has wings.

Fishboy moves to 105N45E and hits for 11.

"The winnah after eight rounds, Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishboy!"

Gansk

Explorer
“And now to our second semifinal match of the CR 5 edition of the Tournament of Champions! This match features the best of the Neutral Good forces against the best of the Chaotic Evil forces.”

Making his way into the northern side of the arena, this combatant measures 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 172 pounds. He is undefeated with a record of four wins, zero losses, and one draw. He hails from the plane of Elysium. Representing the forces of Neutral Good, please welcome the lupinal Lupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaro!”

Luparo enters to the cheers of the Neutral Good faction of the audience and concentrates. He appears to be a half-human, half-wolf creature, although regal and poised.

“Now making its way into the southeastern portion of the arena, this combatant measures 10 feet tall and weighs 160 pounds. It has a record of two wins, one loss, and zero draws. It hails from the astral plane. Representing the forces of Chaotic Evil, please welcome the faze Jellyfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!”

The wild cheers of the Chaotic Evil faction welcome Jellyfish as it enters. It is, of course, a huge creature resembling a jellyfish. It has a translucent purplish domelike membrane covering its internal organs, and its skin is tough and rubbery. Six pale white tentacles trail behind it as it flies.

Psybo communicates telepathically to the two combatants. “Luparo, you have the initiative. Jellyfish, you choose the starting positions. Now go at it!”

Mippadon

First Post
Gansk said:
Making his way into the northern side of the arena, this combatant measures 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 172 pounds. He is undefeated with a record of four wins, zero losses, and one draw. He hails from the plane of Elysium. Representing the forces of Neutral Good, please welcome the lupinal Lupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaro!”
A mustavel guardian cheers wildly for Luparo, "Good boy!"

Remove ads